Terms & Conditions
Please read the following disclaimer carefully before participating in the creative sessions. They may involve gentle movements, meditations, and creative exercises that are designed to support you.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my sessions, including my choices and decisions.
2. I understand that this is a Professional-Client relationship and it is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or creative goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals if necessary.
3. I understand that mentoring is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, I have incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility, and I do not hold the coach liable for my actions.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a mentor and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the mentoring relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that mentoring is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
9. Cancellation Policy: This package is non-refundable. In the event you must cancel your scheduled coaching session a 24 hour notice is required. Otherwise, that missed session will count against your package of sessions.
10. Intelluctual Property: I acknowledge that if I share an idea or concept during an art therapy session, and the Stacey Maney, in good faith, uses a related idea in her professional practice, I shall not take any legal action against her. I understand that Stacey's role is to support and facilitate the creative process, and any related use of ideas is not intended to infringe upon my rights or ownership of the original concept. I release Stacey Maney from any claims or liabilities associated with the use of such related ideas for her creative work and I understand I retain the rights to my ideas and creative projects. By joining these creative sessions, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agreed to this medical disclaimer.